Monday, July 27, 2009

~ Tag's Dari tieha8384 ~

Sebenarnya da lama nak jawab tag dari tieha8384..disebabkan kebusyan yang teramat2 so lewat sketla..Sori la geng..hiksss..apapun ummi da jawab..Jom kita lihat jawapan dari ummi ;)
Two names you go by?
iem or julie

Are you in a Relationship?
already wife to my hubby ;)

Have you ever been given a rose?
given to my teacher & when my bufday my lovely hubby give red roses (romantic like that la)
Have you ever been in love?
alwaysssssssssss
Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
yes, I believe ...
What's your current problem?
many problem .. but I can handle :)
Have you ever had your heart broken?
forget it la ... don't thinking about this .. wokeyyyyy
Do you have a crush?
~ samething above kan ~
How many kids do you want to have?
Seven (7)...because I born on July
What is/are your favorite color/colors?
Orange, Blue, Black & White
Have you ever found it hard to tell anyone you like them?
erm....save in my heart ;(
Imagine youre 40 & your spouse just died would you get re-married?
I cannot imagine la :(
What song do you want played at your wedding?
what ever song ... janji romatics song...
Do you like/love anyone?
of course yes
Do you think the person(s) you like/ loves love /likes you back?
YES..confirm
Have you ever written a love song/ poem/ letter/ note?
YES...I give to my hubby time berchenta dolu2..hiksss
Do you want to get married?
already married lorh ;p
Are you a shy person?
YES!! Of course
Did you have a good day today?
Hope good from yesterday
Where did you just get back from?
no commentla
What are you thinking about?
Get more money lorh
If you could change something about you or anything what would it be?
erm....
Would you ever go back to any of your past relationships?
No la...I'm happy wif my hubby & my son ..
Whose the closest person/people near you ?
everyone
Whats the thing you love most about the person you love?
Ummi sayang Papa sampai syurga!!!!
After you have finished answering all the questions,
tagged 5 people that you know.
1. Ibu Adam ~ nadira-barry
2. Scha Sha
3. Kak Zamzarina ~ Ibuayah Damia
4. Kak Lin ~ Lienfs
5. Kak Thalha
Sesiapa saja yang nak jawab...hiksssssssss

No comments: